CLOSE PROTECTION COURSE
Global Bodyguard Services Training Academy is able to provide accommodation to our students. The academy also provides a light breakfast and a nutritional lunch to all candidates. For those utilising our accommodation facilities, we also provide a nutritional dinner. Coffee, tea and juice are provided at intervals throughout the course.
Student Accommodation Student Accommodation
As we are an accredited training academy dedicated to delivering the highest level of training, all candidates are required to attend the entire programme. The training is both mentally challenging and physically intensive and takes place from 08h00 to 17h30 week days, 09h00 to 14h00 on Saturdays and Sundays are at leisure.
Candidates will be expected to complete special assignments and projects, often after hours. These assignments are performed to give our facilitators/instructors a clear understanding of the candidate’s competency on various subjects.
In order to attend the course, download the registration form, complete it and return it to the office, via email () or fax to: 011 824 0392. Booking is confirmed once payment and the completed registration form has been received.
What to Bring:
- 4 x certified copies of your ID or passport
- 1 x certified copy of your firearm license (if you have one – not imperative)
- Smart casual clothes for a live project
- Training clothes/tracksuit/shorts/T-shirt for physical training
- Hat/cap & sunblock
- Toiletries & towel
- Personal spending money
- 1 x certified copy of your driver’s license
- 1 x certified copy of your highest qualification achieved
- Comfortable clothing for theory training sessions
- Durable clothing for field work (clothes you don’t mind ruining)
- Water bottle
- Any medication that you may be on – don’t forget this!
Please bear in mind that there is no laundry service.
- Your own firearm and accessories
- iPad or laptop
- No alcohol during the entire programme.
- No stimulants or narcotics will be tolerated on the course. Candidates found contravening these rules are liable to be removed from taking any further part of the course and no refund will be supplied.
- For those candidates who require accommodation, please be aware that the accommodation is based on a roommate principle, ie. there are 2 or 3 candidates in each unit.
- We require a minimum of 6 candidates in order to present the course.