EMPLOYEE WELLNESS PROGRAMMES
As corporates, it is our responsibility to assist our human assets, ie. our staff, in bettering themselves. Educating them about crime, criminal trends and how to react to crime situations is a critical component of empowering our employees.
Providing the mental tools to identify and handle potentially harmful and/or costly situations is a responsibility we need to all take seriously.
Our one-day programmes are designed to teach your employees and/or family members how to lead safer lives and avoid becoming another victim of crime and ‘another statistic’.
Our presenters, who are recognised subject matter professionals, deliver courses that focus on four (4) key areas:
- Personal safety
- Vehicle safety/security
- Home security
- Work security/scam avoidance
- Personal security awareness & avoidance.
- Travel & vehicle security.
- Firearm skills (weekend course).
- Office/work safety and security.
- Corporate crime and scam identification.
- Home security awareness and techniques.
- Kids self-defence.
- Conflict management & communication.
- Arrest & restraint law & techniques.
- General safety & security for truck drivers.