EXECUTIVE / FAMILY ASSISTANCE
The modern close protection agent can no longer merely be seen as a “bodyguard”. Our agents are far more than that and, as a direct result of this, our family assistance service was conceptualised.
While our clients are often travelling, their families are left behind to handle the daily affairs of the house. During this time, risks do increase and things can go wrong. Having a close protection officer around or on-call will help.
Geysers burst, alarms go off, cars break down, suspicious looking individuals are seen outside the house, etc. With this in mind, we offer the service of an on-call close protection officer available for 24 hours a day to respond to your family’s needs.
- Assist with maintenance issues;
- Drop and collect children;
- Assist with animal emergencies;
- Assist with chemist collections;
- Escort family members to work;
- Secure homes at night;
- Respond to alarms;
- Advice on security related matters;
- Present home safety talks;
- Provide hi-jack survival presentations;
- Assist with SAPS, if needed.